Friday, March 21, 2014

Why Am I Unique(2012)

All of the people in the world was created in just and equally degree; Each of us has our own capabilities and potential's to work with our talents, goals, tasks, and difficulties in life. That is why every man or a woman is unique in the eye of the beholder. Each persona must face the tumults amidst to themselves in order to accomplish their missions and that process is what we called "Unique".

Every one is unique in the eye of the beholder, and as a beholder I can say that I am the best and the uniquest of all the best.

I am a talented person through painting, draw and sketch, cooking, compose songs, and making stories. How my talents makes me unique is by my ability to handle it all widely at efficient manner. I used to make such stories mentally and sometimes verbally. I cooked my own recipes and the awkward thing is this thing that I talk to myself alone sometimes.. but to tell you I am not a bonker!.
 
I am a special guy and a pessimistic one, likewise optimistic at most. I was never engaged to any huge trouble because I always gives to ponder things hundred of times before I take action into it. Also I am unique because I came from the uniquest family in whole world.

My brethren I respect you all, I don't want to have any misunderstanding from any of you. Instead I treated my lads equally and considered them as my brothers and sisters from one inheritance. I am a faithful one who was devoted to our redeemer lord Jesus Christ.

Being unique, no one could overlap my special abilities , I am the only one who can ever define myself How Am I Unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment