Friday, March 21, 2014

Reborn

Spiritually converted and created again.
Regenerate as I'd experienced spiritual renewal
and reformed completely with a real changes and improvement.
Twenty-four hours and three hundred nights of rejuvenation,
relapse and restore to a new one .
After my thoughts of you and your commemorations.
I reckon you to go back where you belong.

Now I'm back as holy immaculate imbibe as what the Holy Gospels told.
Fresh, vigor and robust then you can trust and hunch.
'HUZZAH' a cheer of acclaim as interjectionally used to express joy.
I may now pass and made it to the top of my dream with Holy
and divine devotion to my Lord and God Jesus Christ.

Obstacles and circumstances in life are only threats.
a distractions that could be a cause to our souls death.
So we must shove our souls necessity and fight for what it is right.
Never give up and don't lose hope, just keep moving and try to be grateful
and be who you are my lads.

There's no need  to discuss your success and no need to worry
about your failures, all you need to do is to listen whats inside your heart
but secure you wasn't  been astray.

As what happened. Here I am now already aroused and now ready to fight,
as nemrod of myself and of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment