Friday, March 21, 2014

Bankrupt

Destroying once management is so easy,
when its foundation is so soft and even not.
We cannot deny in the fact, that we also did
this before. This unvirtued chastity is very hard
to reassemble again, back to its original phase.
Easy to destroy like a bubble bush gone within
sixty seconds.

The center of my destruction is my dignity.
This state of being worthy and honored
is so very pleasure, it is the only thing I'd considered
as my treasure. That's why, I really don't want people
stepping me out like a dirty and a disgusting cockroach.
Because I never mock and discriminate anyone
and ever since the world begun.

I believe and trust people who surround towards I.
because they'd promised me that I can live and trust them
specially in worst of time. I consider it and we've become friends
but it was to late to know that this is all a crap and fake.
They broke my trust and willingness to cooperate with.

I can't exactly say if I'm inspired or exhausted or even beaten,
every time I see their faces my fragile heart
start to knock and broke into pieces.
I'd already gave them the benefit of being doubt,
as a second chance but it results as a big desultory nuisance.

Now I realized,  that friend is not true,
that there is no perfect one desire's to be a friend of mine.
And their promises are made to be broken. This is insane,
they'd bite my back like an innocent bird flying in the atmosphere
of a poisonous venom made by a big boa on earth.

I was now fully down, down like there's no one else for me to come.
My world tormented apart by the four corner of me kingdom.

In don't care about convocations
where noble are announced as they were high.
And every one is gathered to see who deserves to be an outstanding.
They seduced me and I'm no more back in the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment