Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I'm Sorry

Looking in the sky, thinking with so many question
dispute that I don't know how to answer
I can't find it and you left me in the air
with my unpuzzle scribble world   

This is so wrong that I left you far away
and this is so wrong that you left me in this way 
it is so hard to live with no friend to lend on
I'm sorry my friend and please forgive me for what
I've done maybe I was insane of my unprovocable pride and
its our life

I was in doubt when I'm making this song 
cause I don't know how start 
and i don't know where to start to.

(repeat second stanza)

I never expect that this will happen.
We both never know it and were innocent as this all
we misunderstand.

You tell me before the fire and fire will cause a big harm
and will never be calm. 
One must be water and the other must be fire
for neutral flow.

(repeat second stanza)  

No comments:

Post a Comment