Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Event That Change My Life(2013)

Each of us in this society might be someone who is somewhat like a glorious, haughty, and an exultant person. We conquer every obstacles and hindrances just to meet our goals and commitments. To quote 'Jordan' from the movie titled "The Call" -"a Capricorn is a fighter". So as a Capricorn you should strive those hindrances and defeat the amputations and lacerations in every situation of circumstances you might encounter. The fact from financial situation, matters how high the gate of one's patience and perseverance, just to achieve something that will satisfy your existence.

Disorder like "Bipolar" let's one person not to oppugn its all receipts. Regrets from mistaken behavior is very acceptable since it was not all made by such intentions, one must reconcile its all fault and mistakes in every pocket brain. A person must be open minded to the reality that giving importance to such trifle, spasmodic and desultory nuisance thing, will give yourself a boost of an eagerness to learn additional knowledge and benefits from any matter that you might encounter.Be strong and marked enthusiastically.

These anxiety of one's character mostly starts when someone jumped up into a higher year level of life's degree. It all started from high school and when they met some mullah's. As they're guidance it makes one person molded into something that is different, something that conjures into what life of a teenager must be going. And the most unforgettable second, minutes, hours, days and year is when I met my English teacher when I was in Junior High. Ms Janis Medina, I never expected that there is somebody like her, from elite family and profession who molded, guided, and told me of what a particular school must be, studies and life and it subsidiary. She encourage me to sped up and move to the great length of my capability. I am very thankful to her that I'd achieved my destiny right now. And soon I will become like her, a fair business woman. She's the type of a woman I am not going to forget because she did not just lend her hand but lift me and changed me into something that is elegant. Actually I still have her voice on my phone, the piece of my very first joined contest without a mentor on stage and it is an oratorical contest.

Now as an employee it either changed` my life also into somewhat like a person of duties and responsibilities. I owe this all things I am having right now to Papa God, who'd gave me a loving and unique parents who molded me into a stewardship of this present2013 covenant.

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment