Friday, March 21, 2014

Rebirth of Soul

The immaterial essence of an individuals life is a soul.
A Soul is the key of  human beings and the so-called "beings" needs a soul.
In simple definition, soul is the one who partakes the body of a human,
to control and to give life. In other way a soul is the quantity that distinguishes
a vital and functional being from a dead body or inanimate matter.
 
Life is go on, even it is too risky.
My fragile heart is now broken, not knowing that I was beating down
with my dry muffin. Life is too short and I want it to end now.
My life is ruined and bankrupt by chickens.
 
Dwelling to Satan is now my mission.
A task for my self. I was victimized by a vexing satanism,
they want me to be one of them. 
Now I was incontrolled of being eluminate, 
because of these I lose my job, my studies, love one and friends.

I'd fought, I killed my self eventually,
I'd cut down my neck and slash my devilish body. 
Now Myself is dead and buried.
Waiting twenty four hours of my rebirth.  
 
Rebirth for a new life, -a life molded and guided
by our almighty God Jesus Christ. And at the moment I'll wake up
'I will never be astray'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment